Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Big Announcement


As of today, I'm on two Creative Teams! And, I didn't have to apply. Over at DST, there was a thread about who was interested in being on CT but lazy to apply, ME! LOL. I got a great response. Sadly had to turn a few away. They are all great designers, but I only have a limited time to scrap, so I was only going to choose one or two.

First - Miki Ferkul (MicroFerk Designs). She sells at ScrapBook-Elements, ScrapBook-Bytes, and Scrap Outside The Box. I am in love with her designs.

Second - Diamante Designs. Lori is an awesome designer. She sells at 3 Scrapateers. I just received the confirmation from her!

Check out their products.

I feel...Creative LOL

Here is my first LO by Miki's Pavilion kit

My Dreamy Boy



Everything here is from Miki Ferkul's Pavilion kit. I created the staple from the alphabets included in the kit. It's my new favorite kit as it's so awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I'm on her CT. It can be found at Scrapbook Elements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love MicroFerk stuff. I'm so jealous! LOL Awesome layout. I love the way you "strung" the alpha on the beads. Might have to borrow that idea.