Thursday, September 21, 2006

SA Apprentice Challenge



While I'm not participating, I am rooting for several of the apprentices. There are so many great entries, it's going to be really hard for the admins to choose who gets to go to round 2. I know my picks and hope that all of them get to go to the next round. I would love to see what they come up with.

BTW, here is a link to the freebies designed by the Apprentices Gorgegous stuff.

One of those that I'm rooting for is Diamante Designs. I'm hoping to do LOs with other's entries too, but I'm having trouble downloading some of the freebies. I know the admins are on top of things, as always.
Here is her entry for the SA Apprentice Challenge I came up with this LO with her entry.

Mom and Mehul


I wrote this poem a little while ago. I rescrapped the photo and the poem with Lori's (Diamante Designs) SA Apprentice Freebie. Hope you like it!



Credits:
All papers, elements: Diamante Designs. The twisty tie and stamp are in her latest SunKissed kit at 3 Scrapateers. Adjusted the color of notebook a tiny bit to suit the LO.
Paper Tear: ztampf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the CT's! I love your layout with Lori's SA Apprentice entry! I'm rooting for her too!