Thursday, December 21, 2006

Birthday Layouts so far..


Here they are, somewhat in order.
DH, Me, MIL, FIL, and Mehul around the cake table. Notice the cake is missing! It arrived after us. Phew!

Here it is! *My* favorite Tweetie :)
Birthday Boy
With Us

With my parents - his Nanu and Nani
With my elder Sister Anshu and BIL Rishi
With my SIL Shalu and BIL Anurag
With my little sister Cheena

That's all I have done so far. I will add more LOs to this post and keep a link in my sidebar for easy access (because I would be looking at these again and again LOL). And now, you're up to speed with most of my side of the family, and DH's family. My brother is missing from these, and so is my niece Arushi -- Anshu's daughter. They are coming soon. As you can tell, Mehul was passed around a lot! LOL. Everyone wanted a picture with him. Thank goodness he cooperated pretty well! Many of the extended family members were seeing him for the very first time.

Consolidated Credits:
Following are by ztampf:
Artia Papers, Floral Dance Kit (Papers and Elements), Syrin Seamstress Kit (stitching, buttons), Silky Blooms Accessory Pack, and BeLaced Accent Pack.

Also used:
Michelle Coleman's Brushstrokes Brushes
Nancie Rowe Jaintz ATC Frames

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Nice LO's. Mehul is looking sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday layouts Shalini. Love how you used Artia kit. I too love those colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts!