Monday, December 4, 2006

On a lighter note,



If you are asked what you want for your Birthday, what do you suggest they give you? Dresses? Jewelery? Books or CDs? Cash, maybe. I get cash. For buying stash. That is what makes me happy. It used to be cross-stitching stash, but now it is digi-scrapping supplies. I am not increasing the amount of stitching stuff I have, mainly because I had doubts over my 2 year hiatus if I'd even get back to stitching or should I just sell everything I own and have someone finish my WIPs. Yes, I thought about it, but I wasn't sure if I was at that point yet. So, I am doing the wise thing and not spending more on that hobby. Atleast not until I can be sure. I am enjoying stitching for now, but since I was at that point very recently, I have decided to not buy things I wouldn't immediately use.

So, the scrapping supplies you saw in the post a couple of days ago were mostly (if not all) from Birthday money. And there is a lot more. Can you handle another such post? :grin

A Cherry On Top



Meredith Fenwick



And, from her December Newsletter:


ScrapBook Graphics




Ztampf




ScrapArtist


Got this for free over Thanksgiving weekend.


I know it looks bad. Like I've spent a couple of hundred on this. But, I want to assure you that this is all under a hundred. Way under. I have bought most of the stuff on sale, and some of it is actually free.

No comments: