Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy weekend



I took 'Work from Home' day today. There are about 6 loads of laundry to be folded. I didn't get time to do it last weekend. I also need to get to the library at some point today as 2 books are overdue. The weekend activities include - house warming party at a neighbor's, a birthday party at ChuckeCheese for one of Mehul's classmates, and Car puja (rites) for the new car. Busy busy. Work is thankfully very light at the moment so I don't feel guilty about staying home..

This morning, I put Mehul in the new 'Cars' underwear. So far we've been in Training pants and now we're trying the next step! So the conversation went something like this -

Me: Mehul, you've got Lightning McQueen on your underwear!
Mehul: Lightning McQueen! Kaa-Chow!!

LOL! He's so cute. We've been doing ok on Potty Training. He's had one accident at the daycare so far and a few at home. Daycare is much better about regular potty breaks. Whenever he has an accident, DH starts talking about putting him back in diapers. Ugh. He IS ready. We have to be ready too. I haven't pushed Mehul in potty training *at all*. Whenever he started resisting sitting on potty, I eased back. But I'm not about to let go of all the progress just because it is easier. Ok. Now I'm ranting.

I got new shoes! At a bargain to boot (no pun intended). This is the first time I've had blue shoes. Or polka dots.



A few LOs I'd done before leaving for vacation.


My beautiful kitty. I miss him still!
Credits:
Lisa Whitney's Little Dudette kit at ScrapArtist.


Credits:
Miki Ferkul's Paraiso at Scrapbook Elements


Credits:
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley at Scrapbook Bytes (and very soon her own store at loriwileydesigns.com)


Credits:
Ribbons, background from Michelle Coleman. Various kits.
Bronze button from Lori Wiley
Swirl from Lori Wiley - Swish
Clock, string knot over button from Ztampf
Staples from Jenn Patrick at The Digi Shoppe

Off to fold the laundry! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun shoes!

Nice layouts, too. Sorry about the little kitten you lost.