Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ah, the fun has ended



I was on vacation for the last week. Went to Niagara Falls and New York City with mummy papa. The whole trip was so much fun, but it was lightning fast, specially in NY City. We had a flat tire 30 minutes away from our hotel while arriving that threatened to spoil the vacation, but we hadn't planned on driving in the city anyway. We took the local train couple of blocks from the hotel while the car was at the dealership. All in all, it was a fun, memorable trip. (Luray pics are from August. I just hadn't posted them yet. I also have tons of DC pics to edit. Statue of Liberty island pics are missing from here too.)

Now back to reality tomorrow. A new set of enhancements begins tomorrow so I assume I'll be very busy for the next couple of weeks, but I enjoyed the break so can't complain.

I've added the pictures in my Flickr album. Click on the pictures to see the entire albums.


Niagara Falls Album


NY City Album


Luray Caverns Album


In other news, I picked up my Angel of Love today! Last time I made any significant progress was in May. I have no idea what I did the entire summer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time in NYC. My husband was there on business the same time you were there, but he stayed on Long Island and never even saw Manhattan or any sights!

It's wonderful seeing you with your parents, too. How fun you all had together!

Hope your first two days back at work were okay. It's always so hard to go back.

I have Angel of Love in my stash too. I hope to start it someday in the future.

Take care, Sue