Friday, August 31, 2007

My favorite photo



Recently, I've taken loads of photos but this one is by far my favorite. This will (hopefully) go as a 20x16 poster in M's room! This was taken at the beach last weekend. I just LOVE the sand on his nose.

Mr. M




Sorry I'm not finding too much time for blogging. Work is busy as usual, and we're out/doing something almost daily at home. This weekend we're going to hit some museums in DC - Natural History, Air & Space, and probably the National Art Museum. Hopefully, we'll go to the National Zoo as well. Mehul wants to ride on a bus so we'll be taking the Fairfax Connector to the Metro and go by Metro. As far as I can remember, he has never been on a bus!! Except the shuttle at the airport which goes from terminal to terminal. We always drive to the Metro station, or we drive straight into DC. And ofcourse, this will give my parents a chance to see the buses here. This should be fun :)

Enjoy the 3-day weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute picture, indeed.

It sounds like you're having a great time with your parents. Enjoy the bus ride, by the way. My children always wanted to ride on one too, but we never did it. Very few people use public transportation where we live.

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful pic!! He's so cute.

Enjoy your days with ur parents. Have fun!!