Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just busy


I've been busy busy busy for many reasons. I had a work deadline which is now done. We are getting our basement built. The contractors started last weekend. We've been gathering ideas for the kitchen/bar area we wish to make there. Been to Lowe's, Home Depot, Ikea, etc. I loved one of the kitchens in Ikea and that's what we'll go with. We ordered the appliances from Sears on Black Friday and got quite good prices because of the sale. There will of course be pictures when everything is said and done.

I cleaned the play room today. What a disaster area. Ugh. Currently, we're using the living room as the play room and use the family room to entertain the guests. That should change though because I can not handle the toys at the entrance of the house anymore. They are breeding like anything and are completely out of control. I have many ideas for organizing the playroom but lack the time rightnow. Once the basement is done, we'll move the playroom downstairs and then buy some nice furniture for the room. I've even selected what I want.

I started stitching the Angel of Love again. It's coming along really well. I have it in my 101 list as a goal for finishing in 2007. We'll see if that actually happens. I get distracted very quickly LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see your "after" pictures. :) I wish we had a big enough space for a playroom. Good luck with your renovations.