Monday, August 21, 2006

Hindi Movies, Haircut and Layouts


It was a nice, relaxing weekend. We watched Phir Hera Pheri and Fanaa. I loved Fanaa. Have to buy the DVD as I *will* be watching this one again. It has been a while since I watched a Hindi movie, let alone two in one weekend! Nice change of pace for us. Mehul laughed with us while watching Phir Hera Pheri It's hilarious, but in some parts it seems like a repitition of the first in the sequel Hera Pheri

I got a haircut yesterday. I love how my hair is all straight and nice! I didn't even wash it today LOL

I also managed to do two layouts. Only have one handy at the moment. I used Jen Caputo's sketch in this one (Thanks, Erin, for the directions). Mehul is 2.5 months old in this one! This was his first experince in snow..well not much of an experience as we took him inside quickly after taking the photos. He had much more fun in snow this year! I have to scrap those too.

Credits:
Jen Caputo's sketch. My first ever!
3 Diamonds, Heart, and F letter are from various Michelle Coleman's kits.
Rest of the items are from Ronna Penner's Monochromatic Kit available at Scrapbook Graphics.


Quick note to someone who is waiting for the tutorial!



I have to write the second part of Photoshop Basics Tutorial as atleast one person is waiting for me to write it! I have audience! The problem with writing the tutorial is that I have time at office, but no Photoshop, and the opposite at home! But, I am working out the contents of it, so no worries, it will be written soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! Isn't it amazing how different layouts can look using the *same* template? And I am so glad I don't have to handle that kind of snow. EEK!