Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Weekend Stash Report



Lots to report...where to start...I got a lot of stuff this past weekend, thanks to the sale at ScrapArtist. So far, I had been working my way through the freebies, with an occasional kit here or there. With the sale and the check that I just received for some work I had done while I was staying at home with Mehul, let's just say clicky clicky. We had thought we'd never see that money, but it arrived eventually.
So, here it is - Everything is from ScrapArtist, links take you to the shop.

Kits




Paper Packs








Elements



I also got Hand Stamped Alpha (I can't find it on the site rightnow)

In addition, I got the password for the two giveaway kits for participating in challenges, concluding with chat last night. Are you tired yet? I am, of writing all this HTML. There has got to be a better way of doing this...

Free Kits



Summer Splash Kit


Summer Celebration Kit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW look at all that great stuff! You're going to have fun! :)