Monday, October 30, 2006

Nice, Relaxing, Short Weekend



Nothing major to report. I stitched a lot on the Angel of Love. There is a lot of beading in this one, but I just love how pretty it looks. Beading takes longer than just plain stitching. I remember when I started this angel, I was beading with the long beading needle. It was going painfully slow. I had asked on my stitching board, and got a suggetion to use small quilting needles. They work so much better. But the needles are tiny so I have to be very careful with them around Mehul.

Didn't get any scrapping done due to the lack of reliable internet. I had to download new goodies as I've scrapped with pretty much all the kits that called to me :) I have some more now. I love this part about being on a CT, all the new kits that the designer puts out are free! I can even ask for an old kit, if I want to scrap with it. The only requirement is that I have to use the kits I download and show off my LOs in the required # of galleries. Who doesn't love to do that? LOL

Oh, I wanted to give you an update on Lori's secret. Diamante Designs is having an opening sale at The Digi Shoppe. That's right. She has moved her shop from 3 Scrapateers to TDS. All her gorgeous new kits are 30% off till tonight. The discount will be applied when you add the kits to your shopping cart. Hurry! I am on her CT, so I am sorta affiliated :) She had to drop out of the ScrapArtist Challenge, though. She had reached the 4th round! I wish she was able to continue, but I'm sure she knows what's best for her career!

Mehul is a Pumpkin today :) There is Halloween Parade at the daycare today and he dressed up as a Pumpkin. Sooo cute. All the kids in his class looked so cute. I wasn't able to make it to see the parade. It was 10 - 11AM :( I bet they had a blast. I have pictures from this morning. We'll hopefully take him trick or treating tomorrow.

No comments: