Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nothing Exciting going on



It has gotten rather cold this week here. I have to drop our overcoats at the drycleaner's. I also need to wash our other jackets. Every year, I buy atleast one new coat/jacket. This year, I'm thinking of getting one with some sort of embroidery. I saw some on a site when a stitching friend mentioned it. It would be great to wear over my Salwar Kameez or Sari. I normally avoid wearing these dresses in winter, but if I had a pretty jacket, sure. Something like this would work. I could even wear this over jeans or other pants.



Stitching. Yes, I have started stitching again. Yay for me. I picked up the 'Angel of Love' to renew my love of stitching. Here is a WIP Picture from ages ago. Not much done after this. I have to also update my webshots album. I have started a bunch of new projects, and completed some.

Scrapping. I'm still scrapping. In fact, I am downloading some new goodies by Diamante Designs (Lori) today. Speaking of that, Lori has a secret! She'll announce it soon :) The new stuff is To Die For. Trust me.

I never gave an update on Mehul's Transition. He is doing great. He took the new class like a champ. No tears from him or me. Yay. The new class is also a lot more fun, because they get to rotate the classrooms. Computer room, Library, Gym, Coconut Theatre. Oh my. He has a lot of fun there. No more Buggy rides, though. They are only for Toddlers. I'm sure he misses them!

This morning, I was supposed to drop Mehul off at the daycare. DH has been taking him for a few days, but I'm generally the one to do that. DH and Mehul got out of the house, and I came out a little later. Mehul said Bye Bye and started to go toward DH's car. I said, "No, Mehul, you're coming with me." He made such a bad face. Started wailing and saying "Nooooo. Nemo" and went with DH. Sigh. Yes, I know I only have a small car and no DVD player. Guys know their cars LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous coat! Where can I get one? LOL And I think it's funny you started stitching again. So have I! Thanks to my trip to CSNF. I can't wait to work on one of the projects tonight.