Friday, October 27, 2006

Weekend Plans



*Edited to add Credits. Thanks, Erin!*
I plan to put some hours in the 'Angel of Love' and do a couple of Digi LO's. I did two LOs last night. I'm trying to come up with a plan to carry on both stitching and digi-scrapping more or less regularly. I think stitching 3 nights a week, and scrapbooking the rest of the time is going to be enough. I already stitched 2 nights this week, and scrapbooked only 1 night. Wish I had more hours in the day to dedicate to this stuff. Ofcourse, the nights I cook and clean, I can't do much else.

Weekends should usually be free if we keep the house relatively clean throughout the week, which is the plan. I make the beds in the morning after getting up, wipe down the bathroom counters after using, same with the kitchen counter and stovetop. I'm trying to get back into the habit of keeping everything back in it's place again. When we had our Townhouse for sale this summer, we practiced this and the house was always neat and clean, ready to show off to anyone who might call 10 minutes ahead. No major cleaning on the weekends. That is the plan. We'll see how far we go. If I can't handle it all by myself, I'll get the cleaning maids to come in once a month. After Mehul was born, I kept the maid service to come in bi-weekly since I couldn't do much, and Girish was already taking care of a lot of things. Worked perfectly :)

My last night's LOs

Mehul in the New Kitchen



Credits:
Everything from Diamante Designs. Envy Paper Pack and Envy Elements On sale today.

Childhood



Credits:
Everything from Diamante Designs. Watercolor Doodles and The Necessities Collection - Note It.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute!! What kit is that on the one of M in the kitchen? It is amazing! I'm a sucker for fractals, and the colors rock. Your kitchen looks pretty spiffy as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Both the LO's really good. Mehul looks real cute, and more like you. Don't tell Girish I said that! Post his bday snaps.