Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Arushi


Arushi
Originally uploaded by flickr.shalini.

This is my 3.5 year old niece Arushi. She is all dressed up for a fancy dress competion at school. My sister sent me this picture of hers a couple of weeks back and I've been wanting to scrap it. I hope I did justice to the adorable picture!

Credits:
Red Paper: Michelle Coleman Color Harmony paper pack
Khaki plain Paper: Michelle Coleman Color Harmony paper pack (recolored)
Khaki patterned paper: Michelle Coleman Candy Coated mini freebie (recolored)
Green Paper: Michelle Coleman Candy Coated mini freebie
Note Paper: Lauren Grier Girl Notes
Black Frame: Nancie's brushes from distressing kit
White Frame:Nancie's frame from distressing kit
Floral vine: Angie Briggs freebie
Ribbon:Angie Briggs freebie
Buckle:Michelle Coleman Freebie
Flower:SillyBirdNut
Fonts: Stamped DSG and English

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful layout!! I love how the paper colours you picked make the picture "pop out". She is such a cutie too. amazing job!!!!