Monday, July 10, 2006

Cookbooks Arrived!



Yep. I picked them up on saturday. And have already tried a couple of recipes from them. Tarla Dalal is the best Indian cookbook author around. The range of recipes she offers is amazing. From Punjabi subzis to SouthIndian Idlis & Dosas, Mexican, Chinese and Italian cuisines modified just a tad to fit Indian tastes. Plus, her whole series of Health books. She's got it down to a science. This time I ordered the following:

Healthy Soups and Salads
Delicious Diabetic Recipes
Healthy Snacks for Kids
Punjabi Subzis
Curries and Kadhis
Desserts Under 10 Minutes
7 Dinner Menus
Iron Rich Recipes
Healthy Snacks

On sunday, I thought of making Mehul one of the submarine sandwich with mixed vegetables from the Kids book. I ended up making it with a Tandoori taste. He loved it! And so did I ;)

No comments: