Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Layout


You Are
Originally uploaded by flickr.shalini.

And a new picture of Mehul. This is the most recent picture of him. We took it when we were at Luray. That mustard polo shirt looks awesome on him..but ofcourse I'm biased :)

I'm not really good at extracting images but this one was pretty clean..thanks to the concrete sidewalk he was standing on. It came out nice and clean. I had to remove some more background clutter mainly from behind the plant but it wasn't too bad.

Credits:

Papers: IOD freebie from ScrapArtist
Heart Shape, Inked frame overlay and Tag: Nancie's Digital distressing kit (this kit is so versatile..my best purchase so far)
Staple: Nancie's Quiet Love
Fonts: Typewriter new roman and 28 Days Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so neat with just Mehul and the plant in the picture. I love the quote/sayin you picked. Great layout!! I have never tried digital before but it looks like fun!!