Monday, July 17, 2006

My Guys


MyGuys
Originally uploaded by flickr.shalini.

I wanted to do a layout of a photo album with a couple of pages on the cover of it. Once I started, I found this paper from Shabby Princess that reminded me of an old notebook. So that is how I ended up with a notebook instead.

This picture is also from the Cherry Blossom Festival. I promise to take more pictures now that we've replenished the stock of AA batteries. With all the musical toys, they disappear like anything.

Credits:

Background Paper: IOD Quite Contrary (recolored)
Book Cover Paper: Shabby Princess
Book Binding: Summer Driggs Warmth Ribbon
Flower: Andrea Burns Sample
Notepaper: Lauren Grier
Clip and yarn: Atomic CupCake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice page!! What a sweet picture.. I love that you did it in b&w. great layout :)

Anonymous said...

I really love this layout! It just looks fantastic.