Saturday, March 3, 2007

Nothing like a Challenge



There is nothing like a challenge to get my butt kicking. I did 5 miles this morning. Yeah! My longest run/walk ever! Don't ask how long it took. It's not pretty, I'm working on it. :)

I do know that M is in his THIRD year, not Second. Corrected below. Reminds me of the time when we went to get Life Insurance for both of us, the agent mentioned me being in my 31st year of life and I was caught off-guard. I had just turned 30 a month ago! I am NOT in my 31st year. LOL! Ok, I am. Yeah, it's one of their tactics to get people feel awful about how old they really are by bumping it up one year.

I made soup and salad for lunch today. There was some lemon-grass stock I had made earlier in the freezer. Quick recipe - Heat oil. Add ginger and garlic. Add thinly chopped carrots and mushrooms. Add stock and greens (I used raddish greens). Then I added thin wheat noodles. Turn the gas off when the noodles are done. Add salt and lots of lemon juice. It's helping our colds. And the ginger tea is helping too.

Agra


This is one of the photos my sister sent me a few months ago. I found the perfect papers to scrap it.


Credits:
From Debra Tope at Oscraps
Frame, Background, Ribbon, Metal brad and Circular ring: Noni kit
Twisty Tie: Nettie
Frames: Thrift Shoppe Frames

Journaling Paper: Miki Ferkul's Magi kit at Scrapbook Elements.

No comments: