Friday, March 2, 2007

Ha!



The queen of 'I Have Excellent Immunity And I Don't Get Sick' is officially sick. Boo. I hate being sick. My brain is in a fog. Nose is stuffed up and I'm sneezing every 5 seconds. I have had an insane amount of caffeine in the last couple of days to try to focus for work. It's not helping at all, and now I have acidity as a result. Guess I'll have to resort to a cold medicine tonight. I don't take medicine unless it's bad. My cold generally clears up in 7 days by itself so I don't feel the need to treat the symptoms.

DH, on the other hand, has been diagnosed with Sinus issues. He saw the doctor today and is taking an antibiotic, along with Sinus OTC medication :(

In other news, my scrapping mojo is back! It had gone into hiding for the last week but now it's back! I did 2 layouts last night. I have been itching to start stitching again too. Maybe it'll happen this weekend.

See the number on the right? It's 40 miles. Sigh. I really don't think I can make it. This entire week has sucked running-wise too. I'd have to do 10 four mile runs in the next 28 days. It's going to be really tough.

Anyhow, here is my second layout for Ztampf! Another one of Mehul's sillyness ;) This will go in his third year (not, second, third. Sheesh!) album, which is going to be so much fun. It's a fun age.

Silly Boy



Credits:
Ztampf Structure kit and Evening Falls Elements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, get well soon!! Don't worry, it happens. Even the most healthiest do fall sick...
I hope M is OK.
Seeing M's pose, I remembered N at his age. She has quite few pics in the same pose, at this very age.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie your little one is - hope you feel better soon!