Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guest CT!



[First off, thanks for the well wishes for the guys. They're both doing much better.]

I am on Lie Fhung's Guest CT this month. What this means is that I get to promote her by creating layouts with her stuff for this month! I just adore her stuff. She is on my 'Top Four Designers to Work For' list (because I couldn't limit myself to 3 and couldn't come up with a 5th). You want to know my list?? ScrapArtist, Ztampf (Lie Fhung), Designer Digitals, and Meredith Fenwick! Yes, I'm ambitious. LOL!

I created this LO for Ztampf! My first on this CT, telling everyone All About Me.

Credits:
Everything from Ztampf.
Background: Branchessa Paper Pack
Frame: Evening Falls kit

Font: Scriptina and Retro Rock Poster (I can't stop using this font. LOL!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ztampf! Just made a page with her resilience kit tonite - look at my digiscrap blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic - beautiful layout! Lovely to see you :)