Monday, February 19, 2007

Meme Time



As seen on Sparkly Things Blog

Five Questions, and Five Things

5 Questions - Anyone reading this can ask me questions (Do I have any readers? Hello! It's lonely out here. LOL) I'll post the answers here soon :)

Five Things - Things about me I haven't talked about on the blog.

1. I have made ball point pens. Seriously! My aunt had a dye cast pen making machine that converted plastic palettes to pen parts. I has so much fun on that vacation. My cousins and I came up with different combinations of colors to produce varying patterns. I've always loved patterns, you see :)

2. My acne has greatly improved since starting to use Proactiv 4 years ago! Love it. Can't live without it!

3. Have I told you about my love for food? Probably! I have tried so many different cuisines after coming to the US. But the kind I still love the most are South Indian and Indo Chinese (Chinese made Indian style).

4. I used to have a parrot. Two, actually. Those little twits never stayed in their cages. Just used to fly around the house. They flew away when someone opened the door for the milkman. Damn!

5. And finally, our fifth anniversary is tomorrow! Have taken the day off to do some fun things together.

Tomorrow, there might be a real post here, along with something special I've made for tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here reading! I didn't realize that you got married three weeks before me (we are celebrating 5 years on 3/15).

I have a question for you... crafts. What crafts did you do (besides make ball point pens ;)) before coming to the US and how did that change after your move here?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I have a question for you too - what got you started scrapbooking? What is your favorite project thus far?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Have a wonderful wonderful day!!