Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gosh, that pink was bright!!



It looked fine on my laptop at home, not looking so good here at work monitor. Sorry about that! Tried to be festive :D

I've concluded that my sharing of a couple of recipes isn't going to make anyone come after me! It's not like I'm re-publishing books or anything, they're just a few recipes from various books. Hope the copyright police doesn't hang me! I just want to share these.

The original recipes are mostly from Tarla Dalal (only exception is the Samosa Recipe which is Ripal's family recipe). I have made a few modifications. I have NOT tried all the recipes but they're on my To Try list :) Hence making the cards so I'll have easy access to them. The current situation is that I have so many books that it takes me forever to find THE recipe I wanted to try and have the ingredients for.
The cards are sized 5x7 and they'll be printed and laminated back-to-back. So there'll be 2 recipes on each card.


Credits: Everything from Miki Ferkul


Credits: Everything from Marcie Reckinger


Credits: Everything from Marcie Reckinger


Credits: Everything from Michelle Coleman


Credits: Everything from Miki Ferkul


Credits: Everything from Sophia Sarducci


Credits: Everything except the flower from Miki Ferkul


Credits: Everything from Miki Ferkul


Credits: Everything from Miki Ferkul


Credits: Everything from Sophia Sarducci


Credits: Everything except the flower from Miki Ferkul


Credits: Everything from Miki Ferkul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a magnificent idea! I tried to comment at your gallery but it wouldn't let me, so clicked on your blog. I'm so glad I did. Your layouts just blow me away. They are all brilliant!