Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm besides myself



OMG! My Layout All That Glitters is featured at ScrapArtist Blog! OMG! I am just besides myself! Must have had some good karma stashed somewhere ;) The fun thing is that I totally scrapped this layout in the spirit. I was feeling like we'd never get snow and now we're covered in it. LOL! I totally just went with it.

As if just being feautred wasn't enough, I get to pick another goodie from ScrapArtist. Today is the last day of their Valentine's sale so I better hurry up and snag what I want (like, the entire shop LOL)


Credits:
Everything from ScrapArtist.
Papers: NRJ Gold and Silver Paperset
Decorative Edge: MCO Decorative Edges
Frame: NRJ Frosty Flourishes Frames
Tags: NRJ Painted Tags Freebie
Buckle: MCO Written In The Stars
String of Beads: MCO Chelsey's Dream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You totally deserve it. I love that layout!!