Tuesday, February 13, 2007

School's out..



Daycare is closing early due to the weather. It has been snowing a little bit since last night and rightnow we're getting rain mixed with snow. Not good because it will turn to Ice. DH dropped me off today so he's coming to get me and we'll pick up Mehul earlier. They didn't say what time they're closing because they want to give parents time to pick up their kids ASAP without pressuring them to come get them NOW.

BTW, these reminders are pretty cool. I registered with www.schoolsout.com to receive alerts in case the daycare puts one out. Good to know they work ;)

I'm pretty sure they'll either be closed tomorrow or delayed because of ice. That means Valentine Party will be postponed to day after? I'm not sure. Will ask while picking him up. I don't have to prepare anything for the party, just have to pick up a fruit tray from the grocery store..

I have a few layouts to show. One of those is this Valentine's layout I did for Lori's newsletter. Pretty cool to see *my* layout in a newsletter. She also featured a couple of layouts her CT (including me) did for her new Life's Little Moments collection.

Greatest Treasures




Credits:
Based on the template by Lori Wiley in February Newsletter from Scraptastics.com
All Papers, Stitched Heart, Ribbon, Rose and petals from Diamante Designs February Sampler available at TheDigiShoppe
Butterfly (recolored in 2 colors by me!!) from Diamante designs Let Yourself Shine kit availabe at Scraptastics and TDS
The background journaling is sweet little things about family :)
I created the wordart from a quote found on the net.

No comments: