Friday, February 2, 2007

Bounce Bounce!



My work finished sooner than I had expected. I was able to get back to the snapshot I took yesterday afternoon, and then re-did the rest of the work. It's done. Wasn't too bad, actually. Worst part was the waiting for disk check to come back. It took 3 hours!

But the BIG NEWS!! I had participated in a quick page making contest at ScrapArtist. I received this email from Michelle Coleman yesterday. I am one of the 4 lucky winners to receive the purse!!! Plus a free kit from the shop. Woohoooo! This is the first time I've won anything in a contest. I don't participate much (I think I've done one before)

And my page will be available for download (among the 20 total winners) Princess Purse Quick Page. I think there were about 80 entries. I am going to download some of the other pages and make a few more for my purse. This is fun!

Here is what I had submitted -



This is what the purse looks like -


Awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Your page really is beautiful and deserved to win.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the weekend! Congrats on winning the purse (and getting some of your data recovered).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! For the purse..As for your page, it was really beautiful...