Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowed/Iced in



Daycare was closed today, DH and I worked from home. Mehul and I went outside for a little bit to have fun. The snow was hard as there was a layer of ice over it. M was able to walk on it and I kept breaking it LOL! He wanted to play ball, I took the ball outside but it was a bit windy so the wind blew it away. I wasn't able to catch it walking ever so slowly :( We still had fun trekking, slipping and sliding.

I made carrot cake. Yumm.

We don't have much planned for tonight. We usually go out for V. Day dinner but tonight we might just stay inside, warm and safe.

I might do some shopping tonight. There are a lot of sales in the Digi world. I have already bought some goodies from Scrapbook Graphics. ScrapArtist has a 25% sale too. Speaking of which, I asked Michelle if she'd scrapped the card herself, and she said she did! It's so cool to get this beauty from her! I see a layout coming..

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: