Friday, April 27, 2007

ScrapArtist



Michelle Coleman is leaving ScrapArtist along with her sister Lori. I know most of you don't know about this store, but this is my first 'home' for digi-scrapping. I posted my first digi-layout online at SA. I bought my first digi- kit from Michelle Coleman - Chelsey's Dream. I *heart* ScrapArtist. I found awesome freebies on ScrapArtist, which made me 'practice' digi before I spent a single dime. I remember downloading one freebie after another when I found them. When I posted my layouts, I got praise on them. Sucky as they were, someone always had something nice to say about them. Made me think maybe I *can* do it.

They are the creme-de-la-creme, Michelle and Nancie, the co-founders. Nancie is staying and apparently has some changes planned for the site. I'm happy for all of them, I'm sure it is for the best, but ScrapArtist won't be the same without MCO. Sigh.

I'll follow them wherever they go, that goes without saying. I think they're going to open a new store, but I don't know for sure. I'll be back at ScrapArtist too, ofcourse. I just joined Lisa Whitney's CT for one, I love all the other designers there.

In other news, the weekend is here. I have some scrapping and gardening planned. If the weather is nice, we'll go to the train park I've been wanting to take Mehul to since winter (which is when they were closed). Might have some friends over Saturday night.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you..ScrapArtist won't be the same without Michelle. Even for me she was the main inspiration in the world of digital scrapping. so sad to see her going from SA.

And congratulations to you for joining Lisa's CT.