Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Couple of LOs



Splash!


I made this one last night from Miki Ferkul's newest "Freezy Pops" kit yet to be released to Scrapbook Elements. I just love the summery feel of it. Yes, this is the kid pool I was talking about in the last post.


Credits:
Miki Ferkul's newest "Freezy Pops" kit to be released on June 24th at Scrapbook Elements.
Staples from Jenn Patrick available at The Digi Shoppe. I call them "The Best Staples Ever".

Milk Mustache


Who can resist this face??

Credits:
Paper: Lisa Whitney's A Beautiful Mess (I still love this kit) at ScrapArtist.
Cardboard Flip: Linda GB at ScrapArtist
Star: Lisa Whitney
Buttons: In Memory of Miles kit
Flower: Christina Renee Urban Buds freebie on her blog
Stitches: Lisa Whitney Ultimate Stitches II at ScrapArtist.
Photo Frame: In Memory of Miles kit (pretty sure it is)
Swirl: Lori Wiley at Scrapbook Bytes

That's it from me today. I have to get back to work. I have a special LO that I've saved for a separate post, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: