Saturday, June 2, 2007

I scrapped I scrapped



Thanks to my Canon Rebel, I have a renewed interest in scrapping now. Love the pictures it takes. All my beach photos were taken with it. It also helps that all my CT designers are coming up with such great products. I scrapped some of them.

Be an Original



Credits:
Everything from Diamate Designs by Lori Wiley. Available at Scrapbook Bytes and Scraptastics
Background: Glamorous Midnight
Edge Overlay: Graph Tears
Swirls: Glamorous Decorative Swirls
Red Flower: Schones Blumen III
Fabric Loops: Tye Dye Knots
Bling Flowers

Just Me



Credits:
Miki Ferkul's Mellow Yellow at Scrapbook Elements.
Big swirl - Diamante Designs Swish at Scrapbook Bytes.

Love Dream Grow



Credits:
Everything from Miki Ferkul's Penchant kit at Scrapbook Elements.

Beach Boy



Credits:
Lisa Whitney's Love Blossoms to be released at ScrapArtist
Lisa Whitney's Ultimate Stitches #2 at ScrapArtist
'B' alpha Lisa Whitney's Graph Paper Stitched Alpha at ScrapArtist
Diamante Designs Swish at Scrapbook Bytes and Scraptastics
Diamante Designs Glamorous Decorative Swirls at Scrapbook Bytes

No comments: