Friday, October 26, 2007

Blog Musings



It's all her fault :) She asked me to look over her new blog before the debut. I had been contemplating a blog re-do for my best friend Sene but just didn't hadn't sat down to do it. Well, after looking over Erin's Awesome Blog, I started searching for a new template for Sene. Have you looked recently? OMG! There are so many cool new templates for Blogger available now that weren't when I last looked. I just finished Sene's blog update - take a look at the result if you would like. She asked for pink and she sure got it LOL! Hope you like it, Sene!

And I have also started a new Food blog - Ginger and Garlic Blog. Why Ginger and Garlic? Because I don't know how to cook without them LOL. It's going to be my daily kitchen diary. Hope I will be able to keep up with the 2 blogs. I like the simple template for that. The template is in Spanish (which I don't know at all). Regardless of the strangers sometimes trying to talk to *me* in Spanish. So I can't customize it much. The Search feature is really cool, though.

I want to thank my readers and those who comment. It brightens up my day to get a comment, and I don't say thanks always so I wanted to take a moment. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger and Garlic are two of my favorite things in the kitchen too! Cute name :-) Though I only discovered how useful ginger really was in the last year or so.

Anonymous said...

Tee-hee-hee! I will gladly be guilty of that trangression. I don't use ginger to cook very much, but I sure do love my garlic!

Anonymous said...

I loved it, shalu..Thx

Ginger and Garlic. Loved the name. And yes, I can't do any cooking without these two!!