Friday, October 5, 2007

A Day Late



Happy Birthday to my Big Boy! He is 3 as of yesterday! And he got a big boy bicycle.

I have started layouts for his first year album. Here is what I have so far..


Credits: Papers from Michelle Coleman, Alpha from Gina Miller, Brushes & Stars from Michelle Coleman, Staple from Jenn Patrick

Credits: Papers, Elements from Michelle Coleman, Alpha and Swirl from Miki Ferkul

And a recent picture -


I know I've cheated and chosen the picture that had my first scarf finish hehe. I loved the colors in this yarn and Mehul named all the colors the first time he saw this. I actually liked another yarn with girlish colors that Jenni very wisely steered me away from LOL! Mehul loves his scarf. Speaking of her, she and I met today for lunch and she taught me baby booties! I can't wait to make a start on those. I am surrounded by pregnant women at the moment and would love to be able to make booties for them. Hopefully. We'll see.

I gotta run. I'm making the chutney for his birthday. Lots to do before the party..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday to Mehul! And what a gorgeous looking boy he is! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Mehul! Sorry, I know I'm late. Scarf is lovely as well. I can't believe how much more he is starting to look like your husband! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love those layouts Shalini. fabulous choice of colors.
And the scarf is so cute :)