Sunday, October 28, 2007

Croup? and KarwaChowth



Mehul had a low grade fever and trouble breathing last night. His voice became horse and his cough sounded very strange. My instant thought was croup. After some reading this morning, it's almost confirmed. We will take him to the doctor tomorrow as our pediatricians office is closed today. Sadly, there isn't much we can do about it other than try to fix the symptoms. We tried giving him steam but that didn't go very well. He is acting fine and eating well so it can wait till tomorrow.
I wasn't well yesterday either. The house is a mess. I don't need anymore illnesses around here, please!

Tomorrow is my day-long fast of KarwaChowth. I blogged about this last year. This time there are many Indian neighbors who will be keeping the fast as well, so this should be fun! Last year, when DH took me out looking for the moon, an oncoming car killed a Skunk right in front of us! Please, no smelly killings this time around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Hope M gets well soon.

And Happy Karwachauth!!