Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Home again



Mehul is sick. He had pretty bad diarrhoea this morning as we were eating breakfast. He said he had to go potty, and started walking like Frankenstein. We thought it was funny until we checked him. Not funny anymore :( I had to give him a bath again. He and I are staying home. I don't know if it was something he ate or a stomach virus. Hope it's not the latter.

No more scrapping done yesterday, but since I was bored, I decided to learn something new. I learned how to make a blinkie. They're hideous IMO! But, it'll improve with time.


I had made a haircut appointment for this evening, and hope DH will be back before 6:00 today. Also hope that I don't forget. LOL! So, I'm writing it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your little one is sick, hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh No!! Hope Mehul gets better soon!!

Anonymous said...

How is Mehul now? Is he fine? Hope it's not a stomach virus.....