Monday, January 22, 2007

I got my wish..



It did snow, though not much. Only a couple of inches. I did take some pictures this morning but didn't have time to download them from the camera. I'll probably do a LO with them soon.

Nothing exciting going on. There was a lot of bad eating and not exercising over the weekend. Hope to go for a run today and to get eating back on track. I made a few dishes with Spinach over the weekend. Still have so much of it left over (had bought a bag from Costco), I'm out of ideas! Maybe I'll just chop it up and freeze it. Mehul loves the curry that I make with pureed Spinach.

He is doing better. He's eating fine now but not completely out of the woods yet. His weight was the same as the 2 year appointment. He must have lost some because he must have gained some in the last 3 months. All the clothes were getting tighter (and shorter. I swear he grew longer overnight). The doctor said his weight is always so precious. LOL! So true. His first year graph looks so zig-zaggy. Anyhow, it's not too bad anymore. My scale hasn't been working for a couple of months now so I don't know how much he has lost. Oh well.

Here's a layout of my 2 guys.

Father and Son



Credits:
Miki Ferkul's Vagabond kit available at Scrapbook Elements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't worry about the weight. Whatever he must have lost, he will put it back once he gets well. Kids they lose some, they put some. They should be healthy, that's the only thing that matters!!
Yhe LO is beautiful..More than the LO, I liked the quote.....