Monday, January 8, 2007

Slacker!



Not you, Me! I have been a slacker at fulfilling my obligations! Did I mail out the ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) for December? Nope. Have I finished the gift project? Nope. Did I do my Creative Team duties? Nope.

So, what have I done? Let's see, I got a whole bunch of work stuff done on time, including the preparation for the demo. Yeah yeah, what else? Certifications. Okay, I already talked about those twice! No more mention is needed.

What I haven't mentioned here is that I finished Mehul's First Birthday layouts. All 34 of them! Now only to get them printed and put in a scrapbook. I don't have trouble doing the layouts, it's the printing that kills me.

See, for printing stuff on time, I have to be more organized than I tend to be. I have to plan ahead. I get my prints done at Costco, which is near Mehul's daycare, where I go *daily*. Then, what's the problem? Well, some days I forget. Other days when I remember, I do not have my Memory stick with me. Rest of the days, I forget :o See a pattern?

So, what do I do to rectify the situation? Nothing. And I take on one more obligation. LOL! I asked to be on another CT. But her designs are *so* wonderful. I have to! Or I'll go broke buying all the stuff.

For the DigiScrappers, she is Sophia Sarducci, also known as Saxon in the digi scrapping forums. She is a brand new designer, and her goodies are to die for. I almost died.

No comments: