Saturday, January 20, 2007

I Miss Snow



We haven't seen a single snowflake this season. They keep saying it'll happen, but it doesn't. How depressing. I love snow. I don't love *driving* in snow but if it's bad, we generally get a snowday. Snowdays are fun. Take pictures, Shovel, and then have HOT Tea. With freshly baked Muffins. Yummm. They're saying we'll get wintery mix tonight, but that's differet. I love a good foot of snow. Sigh.

So, I am scrapping my old snow pictures. Here is one cool photo.

All That Glitters Is Snow



Credits:

Everything from ScrapArtist.
Papers: NRJ Gold and Silver Paperset
Decorative Edge: MCO Decorative Edges
Frame: NRJ Frosty Flourishes Frames
Tags: NRJ Painted Tags Freebie
Buckle: MCO Written In The Stars
String of Beads: MCO Chelsey's Dream

No comments: