Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Meme



Stolen from Erin's Blog.

"List 10 things that are making me happy right now, right this second..."

1. A Very Clean Kitchen. Just for today, you can eat off my kitchen floor!
2. Food in the freezer for the week ahead.
3. The idea that I'm becoming a runner. A long time dream.
4. The thought of starting swim classes very soon. Scared and happy at the same time!
5. The swimsuit I have selected. Please be available in the color I want and my size!
6. The new dessert recipe I got from Erin. Actually, this knocks off an item from my 101 things list - To learn a new western style dessert.
7. The beautiful weather around here. Where's winter?
8. My beautiful bedroom. I sorta feel like royalty sleeping in there :-)
9. My Dream Designer has offered me a Guest CT spot for March!!!You'll have to wait to find out! I'm ecstatic about this.
10. Grey's Anatomy is back!!!

No comments: