Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy Feet (No spoilers..)



This movie is awesome. I mean it. Those with little kids, go watch the movie in the theatre. Mehul enjoyed it so much. I'm so glad we didn't decide to do a babysitter, and took him with us. I had kinda hoped before going that he would sleep after watching a little bit, but he was had so much fun! There are a lot of singing and dancing penguins, and Mehul was showing off his moves (from my lap). There are a few very scary scenes, though, with the seal and the whales, but I held him facing the other way. In one scene, when a penguin is sad and crying, he said "Are you okay, Pen-gin". Another time, he said "It's okay" when the said Penguin was sad! He can really understand emotions now. The movie overall is a lot of fun. Most of the kids were in 4 yrs and up, though. Must buy on DVD.

It was so funny, right after the credits started rolling, I asked M to sleep, and he did. Just like that, he closed his eyes and dozed off. He was *so* tired!

Not much else going on. I have finished my ATC (Artist Trading Cards). I'll get them printed off and in mail hopefully by Monday. I can only show them after they reach their destinations, though. They're looking good!

I might pick up stitching later tonight. Gotta run some errands now.

No comments: