Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Just to show you



How hard my life is! LOL! I have all these pretties to play work with over the weekend. The only obligations are with the CT kits, which are so pretty themselves!

ScrapArtist








Robyn England


Robyn England is giving this kit free on her blog if you sign up for her Friends Mailing list!




Gina Miller


Gina Miller has her goodies at ScrapBook Byts for 50% off this week!



Ztampf




CT Kits - Miki Ferkul




I also have another Miki's kit - Velvet Vision that is being released on Sunday! Not sure if it's okay to post a preview without her permission, so I won't.

Apart from all the scrapping, we are celebrating ThanksGiving tomorrow with some friends. I also will do some stitching and hopefully get an updated picture of the Angel of Love.

Last, but not the least, Happy ThanksGiving! Have a great holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! And have a wonderful weekend!!