Thursday, November 16, 2006

Raining hard here..



We are under a Tornado Watch until 6PM. I forgot my lunch at home today and had to go out to get Subway. It was raining so hard! It's still dark outside. I hope the traffic isn't too bad tonight. Although, this is DC I'm talking about. LOL.

We are having some potty training success, although his teacher isn't reporting any. They probably just take them in for a couple of minutes every time. Mehul takes his own sweet time and sits for a good 15 minutes before doing anything at home. He doesn't complain as long as he is kept busy talking.

I watched Da Vinci Code last night with DH after Mehul dozed off. It is ok, I like the novel better.

Plans for my Birthday tomorrow, this time we actually have plans :) DH is taking me and Mehul to watch "Happy Feet" which is releasing tomorrow itself. It will be past M's bedtime so he will hopefully either be sleepy or sleep through the movie. We plan on arriving early and planting our butts near the exit at the very top.

This time, I'm actually feeling the pressure of CT work. Both Miki and Lori have come up with a couple of new things, and my scrapping mojo is almost non-existent. All I want to do is stitch stitch stitch. I know if I start scrapping, it would be done soon and pressure would be lifted. Another thing is photos, I have almost run out of photos to scrap with! I do have a lot of snow pictures for Lori's Chilly Day, but Miki's Yuletide has me stumped. I just don't have a lot of Christmas pictures lying around. I already passed on her Thanksgiving and another Christmas kit, I feel like I *should* scrap with this one, and I want to! I'll dig into my photos CDs tonight and see if I can find something.

Drive safely, where ever you are!

No comments: