Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oooh Look, Another Stitching Related Post..



They are so few and far inbetween. Here is the promised picture of the Angel of Love WIP. The first picture is from 2 years ago, which I'm only including for comparison purposes. So that you can see I *am* actually stitching. LOL. The 3rd picture is the truest in terms of colors.

As of December 4th, 2004


This picture is on webshots and it doesn't let me download the bigger one as JPG. Link takes you there.

As of November 19th, 2006



As of November 25th, 2006




Thanks Erin and Sene for the sweet comments. The journaling makes me cry too, everytime I read it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, haven't been here in awhile but I love your new look! Your Angel of Love is coming along beautifully too, not sure if I would have the patience for all the beads on this one.